Friday, November 4, 2011

New iPhone Game on Store !

Hi everybody, I recently collabored at the making of Halloween Hunter Game , you can find a first versions release HERE

I take care for this game implementing gameplay mechanics, spawning system and a light Steering system behavior, then just put some place holder for hud / guy system.

the game before get released went to the client team, where it seem have made quite a bit of change to it , as overall behavior do not really act like I let it.....

anyway I made couple of video showing you what it look like...
a full Unity made game

all Graphics are made by my good friends and team mate sama.van

here the videos :






1 comment:

Six Pack abs said...

Checking the App Shop for the best video game titles is a regular job. Fortunately, it's a job used by the folks over at Touching Video.